Does your dog go deaf in the park? Do you end up chasing after him? Would you like him to come back when called?
Make calling after your dog a thing of the past!
The course is suitable for dogs of all ages and abilities, whether you have an excitable puppy, a boisterous teenager or an older dog! As the course is suitable for mixed abilities it will be tailored to ensure you are working at the level appropriate to your dog.
Our Total Recall course will include;
- Learning why dog's don't want to come back
- Equipment - advice and recommendations
- Teaching your dog to want to hang out near you
- Fun games you can practise at home
- Making coming back to you worthwhile
- Social Manners - how to greet and interact with dogs/humans appropriately
- A 5m training line and tug toy to assist your training
Our classes are relaxed, informative and fun with an 'ask the trainer' tea break. A maximum of 6 dogs per class we ensure dogs and owners have space and time to progress.
Please Note, this course is suitable for dogs who are comfortable in the presence of other dogs, if your dog is human or dog reactive a series of 121 training would be more suitable. Please contact us prior to booking if you are unsure if this course is suitable for you.
Our classes are held outside at our private training field at Moat Farm in Stoke Mandeville.
If our class days/times don't suit we offer a variety of other services including Courses, Workshops, 121 training and a Training SOS phone/skype support call
If you have any questions please call Debbie on 07870 631580 or email [email protected]