Please see our Terms and Conditions for full details;
CANCELLATIONS OR CHANGES BY US
In the event that we cancel any club or class training due to unforeseen circumstances
, such as instructor illness, emergency medical requirement, Potter Paws will make every effort to reschedule your training to the scheduled break week or an alternative day/time. If this is not possible; at the discretion of Potter Paws a partial refund may be provided up to 50% of the value of the cancelled week.
If unforeseen circumstances (such as adverse weather conditions, inaccessibility of training venue, pandemics, changes in government guidelines etc) prevent training from going ahead in-person, classes will automatically convert to live virtual sessions delivered via zoom or similar.
There is no right of refund or compensation is a course takes place via live virtual session rather than in-person
If through our own act or omission we have to cancel a week’s class, you will be entitled to a credit note for that cancelled week if we are unable to reschedule or offer you a suitable alternative.
CANCELLATION OR RESCHEDULING BY THE CUSTOMER
1. Our cancellation charges will be applied without exception.
2. Once a booking is booked/confirmed by Potter Paws, our cancellations terms will apply.
Under Consumer Contracts Regulations, you are entitled to a 14 day cooling off period during which time you may cancel your booking with us and receive a full refund, providing no part of the service you have booked has commenced.
Your 14 day cooling off period will commence on your booking date, which is the date on which your payment was made to us.
Your service will be deemed to have commenced if:
- you have been given access to online course content
- if the start date of your group class or workshop is within the 14 day cooling off period
- you have received training by phone, Zoom/Skype or similar online service, or in-person whether in a group class or 121 setting
- you have received any supplementary support in which our expertise is provided to you by phone, email, Zoom or similar online service, or in-person. This support may be provided on an informal or ad-hoc basis and does not need to be a prebooked session or to be delivered a formal class or session setting – for example a telephone call from you seeking advice for a typical puppy training issue such as biting would constitute supplementary support based on our expertise
If the service has commenced within your statutory 14 day cooling off period and you subsequently choose to cancel within that cooling off period, you will be charged for the elements of the service(s) that have been delivered on a pro-rata basis against the full cost of the course or programme, and the remainder will be refunded to you
If the service has commenced and been completed within your statutory 14 day cooling off period, you will lose the right to cancel as the service will have been delivered in full
After the 14 day cooling off period has lapsed, the following will apply:
- Minimum membership duration is 3 months
- One month’s notice is required for cancellation of Club Membership. Notice should be given on or before the first day of your final month’s membership
GROUP CLASSES & WORKSHOPS
- Once the 14 day cooling off period has lapsed, all group classes and workshops are non-refundable
- You may transfer to an alternative date subject to availability. All transfers to another course must be requested at least 28 days prior to the date your in-person or live online class commences.
- Requests made less than 28 days before start date will be subject to a 50% transfer fee and £25 administration fee
- If you transfer to another course within 28 days of the course start date -and we are subsequently able to fill your place, we will waive the 50% transfer fee but the £25 admin fee will still apply.
- Once a course has started, you can not transfer your booking and all fees are non-refundable
- If your group class or workshop includes a prerecorded online element, the portion of your fee relating to the prerecorded online element of the programme will be subject to different cancellation terms (see online courses below)
ALL 121 TRAINING
If you decide to cancel your 121 training programme prior to your first session
, a minimum of 7 days’ notice is required.
The following cancellation charges will apply:
More than 7 days prior to first session no cancellation penalty
Less than 7 days prior to first session 50% cancellation charge
All booking amendments/cancellations will be subject to a £25 admin fee
Once your programme has commenced, the payment is non-refundable.
If you can no longer attend your session on the planned date/time, sessions may be rescheduled at a mutually convenient time subject to the following notice timescale:
More than 7 days prior to the session - can be rebooked to a mutually convenient day/time
Between 2-7 days prior to the session - session can be rebooked subject to a £25 administration charge
Less than 48hours prior to the session - session is forfeited
Our online courses are available for immediate access once purchased. During the ordering process you will be asked to confirm that you understand by purchasing this course you waive your right to a 14 day cooling off period
If you do not wish to waive your right to your statutory 14 day cooling off period, please email us with the details of the course you wish to purchase. We will invoice you manually and your course access will be provided once the 14 day cooling off period has lapsed.
READY STEADY PUPPY / PAWSOME PUPPIES PROGRAMME
Ready Steady Puppy is a pre-recorded online course and is included as part of the Pawsome Puppies in-person programme. It is provided for immediate access once your book the Pawsome Puppies programme, as per the above online course policy.
This course is valued at £95 and this portion of your fee for the Pawsome Puppies Programme is non-refundable and non-transferrable once access has been granted.