Please see our Terms and Conditions for full details;
Once a place is booked/paid for on any of our training classes or workshops the payment is non-refundable.
If you are unable to take up your reserved place on one of our Classes/Workshops, you may transfer to an alternative date subject to availability. All transfers to another course must be requested at least 28 days prior to your booked class commencing. Requests made within 28days of the course start date will be subject to a 50% transfer fee.
In the event that we cancel any club or class training due to unforeseen circumstances
, such as adverse weather, instructor illness, emergency medical requirement, Potter Paws will make every effort to reschedule your training to the scheduled break week or an alternative day/time. If this is not possible; at the discretion of Potter Paws a partial refund may be provided up to 50% of the value of the cancelled week.
If through our own act or omission we have to cancel a week’s class, you will be entitled to a credit note for that cancelled week if we are unable to reschedule or offer you a suitable alternative.
INDIVIDUAL TRAINING INITIAL CONSULTATION
- Payment is due in full at the time of booking.
- For cancellation of Initial Consultation, a minimum of 7 days’ notice is required. The following cancellation charges will apply;
More than 28 days prior to session 50% cancellation charge
Less than 28 days prior to booking 100% cancellation charge
- Initial Consultations may be rescheduled to an alternative date without incurring any cancellation charge however this is subject to availability and an administration charge.
INDIVIDUAL TRAINING VIA A MONTHLY PROGRAMME
- Individual Monthly Training is on a rolling basis with a monthly fee payable in advance by bank transfer / standing order / paypal
- Training programme fees are due on the 1st day of each month for that month e.g. payment due on 1st January for the period 1st – 31st January
- A minimum of 3 months is recommended (unless otherwise advised), training can continue on a rolling monthly basis for as long as required.
- Two week’s notice is required for cancellation of future month’s training. Notice should be given by the 16th day of your final month’s membership. E.g If wishing to end training on 31st January cancellation notice should be given on or before 16th January.
- Individual training sessions are usually one session per week at a pre-arranged day/time. If for any reason you are unable to attend a session, it may be rescheduled for another mutually convenient day/time within that month subject to availability
- Potter Paws close for staff holidays approx. 4 weeks per year, if this coincides with your training session as part of a monthly programme, the session can be substituted with a phone/skype consultation at a mutually convenient time if required.
- For cancellation mid-month, the following cancellation charges will apply;
of the month 50% cancellation charge
of the month 100% cancellation charge
In the event that we cancel any training session due to unforeseen circumstances
, such as adverse weather, instructor illness, emergency medical requirement, Potter Paws will make every effort to reschedule your training to the scheduled break week or an alternative day/night. If this is not possible; at the discretion of Potter Paws a partial credit note may be provided up to 50% of the value of the cancelled week.
If through our own act or omission we have to cancel a week’s class, you will be entitled to a full credit note for that cancelled week if we are unable to reschedule or offer you a suitable alternative.