K9 Kidz - Young Handlers Club
Would you like your child and dog to have a stronger relationship? Know how to help look after their furry friend? Have fun together? Join us for K9 Kidz!
Our K9 Kidz sessions are designed for young handlers (aged 8-16years) and their dog. To enable them to learn more about dogs, build a strong relationship whilst having fun and learning new skills. Each session will focus around a themed activity.
K9 Kidz may include;
- Lead Skills
- Scent games
- Interactive Play
- and much more!
- K9 Kidz is only suitable for dogs who are comfortable in the presence of other dogs/people and those that are not reactive.
- Basic training skills are an advantage but not essential
- K9 Kidz classes are NOT designed to replace formal training classes or solve long-term issues but to provide a fun opportuntiy for children to learn more about dogs
- A parent/guardian must remain on site throughout the session
- If your dog is too strong for your child to effectively hold, a parent must actively take part in the session
- Sessions will be a mixture of outside and inside in all weathers
If you do not have your own dog but would like to attend, please contact us to discuss
Our classes are held at our private training venue at Moat Farm in Stoke Mandeville.
If our class days/times don't suit we offer a variety of other services including courses, Workshops, 121 training and a Training SOS phone/skype support call
If you have any questions please call us on 07496 885581 or email [email protected]
No reviews were found.