HOST A COURSE
Do you have a group of staff, colleagues or friends who all need Canine First Aid and/or Canine Body Language Training?
If you have a group of people who need to complete a Canine First Aid or Body Language courses, it's really easy to host your own training! All you need is a venue (e.g. your premises, meeting room or a village hall) and a few refreshments, and we'll do the rest!
The courses are suitable for;
- pet owners
- dog walkers
- home boarders
- kennel staff
- and anyone who works or lives with dogs.
The course is facilitated by our Pro Trainings and Dog Training College approved instructor with 14years NHS experience and knowledge of working in the dog care industry. Learn lifesaving skills on our hands-on courses designed specifically for those working with dogs.
What's in it for me?
- We come to you, so you save time and travel expenses.
- Train all your staff or network at the same time.
- All students receive a certificate and student handbook
- As a host you are entitled to an exclusive group booking rate and will receive a free Pet First Aid Kit for your premises.
- You can book either course or combine them into one day for a full day of learning
Do you need Human First Aid?
- Our Canine First Aid course is 4hours (including a short break)
- Our Canine Body Language course is 4 hours (including a short break)
- Each 4 hour course fee is £55 per person when booked individually. With our exclusive group rate this fee can reduce to as little as £34 per person per 4 hour course (when filling all places)
- We have a maximum of 12 students per first aid course (to ensure everyone can benefit from our practical sessions) and 50 per canine body language course
- More than 12? No problem, we can run 2 courses in one day with one morning and one afternoon session.
- If you don't have enough people to fill the course (12 students), you can open the remaining places to local professionals. Open spaces can be advertised and booked via our website to limit adminstration for you.
- A non-refundable deposit of £100 is required to secure your booking.
We also offer a Canine Professiona
l course which combines our Canine First Aid with a basic 4hour human First Aid course.
How about Canine Body Language?
We do that too. Combine your First Aid course with our popular 4 hour Canine Body Language course, an essential for everyone working with dogs.
If you have any questions please call Sam on 07971 064851 or email [email protected]
No reviews were found.