IS YOUR PUPPY UNDER 9 MONTHS?
HAVE YOU RECENTLY COMPLETED OUR PAWSOME PUPPIES COURSE?
IT’S TIME TO TAKE THOSE SKILLS TO THE NEXT LEVEL!
Keep up your great work and don’t let the puppy training slide! Before you know it, unwanted behaviours sneak in, and those impressive new skills are forgotten.
This 6-week course takes the guesswork out of your puppy’s next steps. It cranks up their progress and nips issues in the bud as soon as they arise. As your pup continues their training journey, you’ll have the well-behaved, happy dog you dreamed about.
But that’s not all. With Pawsome Progress, you’ll have a ready-made community of like-minded dog folk to support you. And you’ll have on-tap advice and guidance from our expert trainers.
Here’s what’s included:
- Foundation skills that are essential for everyday life, including lead work and recall around daily distractions
- Manners - developing that all-important self-control, e.g., not jumping up, settling
- Social Skills so they learn to play appropriately with other dogs and humans!
- Fun Games for that all-important mental stimulation
- Puppy/Adolescent Issues
- Support with what is going on right now! How to effectively overcome chewing, barking and adolescence phases
- 3 x Polite Pooch sessions - 30-minute sessions to continue practising your dog's polite manners. Two sessions are included but you can always book more for just £10 per session.
**PLEASE NOTE - Puppy Progress is a follow on from our Pawsome Puppies course. You must have completed the Potter Paws Pawsome Puppies course to attend. If your dog has not completed this course, please look at Ultimate Dog or contact our team.**
Our classes are held outside at our private training venue at Moat Farm in Stoke Mandeville.
If our class days/times don't suit we offer a variety of other services including 121 puppy training and a Training SOS phone/skype support call
If you have any questions please call us on 07496 885581 or email [email protected]
We completed the juniors course with our puppy and found it so beneficial. The techniques used were something we could easily bring into our day to day lives and the results we saw were great! Happy to say our pup is much better on the lead and her focus on us has improved so much since attending the course. It was also great fun learning little tricks.
Looking to attend another one as soon as possible. Would 100% recommend.Isy Frith