New Puppy Package
Would you like to give your new puppy the best start to family life?
Giving your puppy the best start as a member of your family begins from the moment you decide you’d like to introduce a puppy into your home. From knowing what to look for in terms of the best breed to suit your lifestyle, to knowing what to ask your breeder, how to prepare for the first few days at home and looking forward to starting puppy training, Potter Paws will be with you every step of the way to advise and assist as you start you and your puppy’s journey on the right path through your lives together.
Having a proactive approach to puppy-parenting ensures your puppy has the best opportunity to become the best family member he can be.
As soon as your new puppy arrives we can provide help and support to ensure you survive the first few weeks, topics include;
- toilet training
- play biting
- sleeping at night
- learning manners
- Hearness and lead introductions
Our New Puppy Package includes;
- An introduction 90minute 121 session - this can be prior to puppy's arrival to ensure you have everything you need and are fully prepared, or as soon as your puppy arrives home.
- 2 x 60minute 121 sessions over a 3 week period.
- Access to our online Ready Steady Puppy course
- Support and advice is available via email, phone or facebook for the first month of puppy parenting
- Puppy Handouts
- Puppy welcome pack
- Access to our harness loan scheme
The package can be extended to cover our puppy class content as an alternative to classes if committing to a weekly puppy class is difficult for you.
**Please Note this package covers a 3 week period, if any sessions need to be rearranged they must be taken within 4 weeks of the first session.
Our New Puppy Package is designed to accompany our Puppy Classes. We also offer a number of other services including ongoing 121 training, classes and a Training SOS phone/skype support call
If you have any questions please call Debbie on 07870 631580 or email [email protected]