Hooping Hounds - Members
If you loved discovering how much fun Hoopers was in our Beginners course.... become a happy Hooping Hound member
We'll discover more skills and develop your dog's ability to go through hoops, tunnels and around barrells and build up to completing short courses. As Hoopers is an all-ability, low-impact sport it is suitable for dogs of all ages, sizes, breeds and abilities and also all owners as no running is required.
The club is suitable for mixed abilities and will be tailored to ensure you are working at the level appropriate to your dog. Basic obedience is an advantage but not neccessary to enjoy the course, it is advisable to complete a workshop or 6 week Beginner course prior to becoming a Hooping Hound.
Hooping Hounds will include;
- Hoops - developing skills to travel through a larger series of hoops
- Barrels - learning to go 'around' barrels from varying distances
- Tunnels - learning to travel through tunnels
- Learning to combine obstacles in to a variety of different courses
- Start line/wait
- Completing Canine Hoopers World awards
- Social Manners - how to interact with dogs appropriately and work alongside them
As a member you will receive extra benefits, including more cost-effective training, discounts on courses and purchases.
Tuesdays 8-9pm (from 1st June 2021)
Hooping Hounds will have at least 44 sessions per year,
Our Training Club is relaxed, friendly and non-competative
Our classes are held outside at our private training field at Moat Farm in Stoke Mandeville.
If our class days/times don't suit we offer a variety of other services including Short courses, Workshops, 121 training and a Training SOS phone/skype support call
If you have any questions please call Debbie on 07870 631580 or email [email protected]
No reviews were found.