The Doggone Good Training Pouch is designed for serious dog trainers.
The gusseted main pocket is roomy, has a magnetic catch for easy opening and closing, and contains an inner pocket for 'jackpot treats'.
This is a top-flight piece of gear, with loads of features making it useful for training, hiking, outings, or anything that comes up while enjoying life with dogs.
It is made from durable 600D "backpack" material, and the magnetic opening makes it easy to get in and out of the bag quickly and quietly. You can use your arm to close the bag, leaving your hand free for rewarding your dog.
Other features include:
- Magnetic closure
- Roomy main compartment that's ergonomically shaped
- Inside jackpot pocket with Velcro closure to store high-value treats or separate any item you want in the main pocket
- Two side pockets
- Roomy front pocket with Velcro closure
- Zippered rear compartment that's roomy enough for cell phones, keys, credit cards, and more
- Attaches with a custom-made moulded belt clip, but includes belt loops as well if you prefer to thread a belt through
No reviews were found.