Ready Steady Puppy
Ready Steady Puppy is a series of online videos designed to give owners confidence in settling a new puppy into their home and begin preparing them for their future training.
Suitable for puppies from 8 weeks old.
This course focusses on helping new families settle into puppyhood and survive the first few weeks, it does NOT replace a standard puppy training class
. As the course is delivered online it is suitable for pre-vaccinated puppies and their families to gain initial support to help set them up to succeed, preparing puppy for the outside world and future training classes.
Our trainer will teach you how to gain confidence with your new puppy using modern science based training techniques whilst providing support and advice on common puppy issues.
Our Ready Steady Puppy course includes
- Set Ups - how to arrange their crate/pen, what you'll need, puppy rules
- Discussing common issues - sleeping at night, toilet training, puppy biting, introducing alone time
- Socialisation - how to successful introduce new sights and sounds to your puppy
- Collar/leads/harnesses - how to successfully introduce these to your puppy
- Foundations - some very basic, yet essentials, skills you'll need for life
- Mental Stimulation - the importance of brain games and enrichment
- Confidence - how to introduce a various items and obstacles to develop general confidence
If your puppy is ready for training classes please look at our Pawsome Puppies
class for more details.
Please Note: Ready Steady Puppy is INCLUDED when you book an in-person Pawsome Puppies class to help you prepare and work on the basic settling in skills before attending classes.
No reviews were found.