Top 10 Dog Friendly Cafes
Walks along the canal, chasing balls through wide-open countryside, and seeking out the best sticks in the forest; dog walks certainly work up an appetite! So where are the best places to refuel where doggie diners are as welcome as you?
We’ve searched around and asked our community to help us find a selection of the best dog-friendly cafes and restaurants in and around Aylesbury where pups can warm their paws by crackling open fires, and some with special menus just for four-legged customers.
Read on to discover some great places to eat, in and around Aylesbury.
- Rococo, Aylesbury https://www.facebook.com/RococoLounge/
- Lady Grey Tea Room, Wendover https://www.facebook.com/LadyGreyTeaRoom/
- Curiositea Rooms, Ivinghoe https://www.facebook.com/CuriositeaRooms/
- Musette Café, Aldbury https://www.facebook.com/musettealdbury/
- Fred & Ginger, Berkhamsted https://www.facebook.com/pages/Fred-Ginger-Coffee/713696182103258
- Coffee at 108, Aston Clinton https://www.facebook.com/Coffeeat108AC/
- Orchard View Farm Café, Aylesbury https://www.facebook.com/Orchard-View-Farm-143403575691877/
- The Bluebells Tearooms, Marsworth, Tring https://www.facebook.com/thebluebellstearoom/
- Red Lion Tea Room, Bradenham https://www.facebook.com/Red-Lion-Tea-Room-1988126121420614/
- Little Grange at Hearing Dogs for Deaf People, Princes Risborough https://www.littlegrange.org/
The great thing about visiting one of these places is that you’re supporting a local small business too. If you've got any other recommendations we'd love to hear about them!
Please note: Due to the ongoing situation with Coronavirus in the UK, please double check opening hours and restrictions with the individual businesses.