Our puppy class is designed for puppies aged 9 - 20 weeks (at the start of class), if your puppy is 20+ weeks please see information on our Life Skills class.
Classes run for 7 consecutive weeks with occasional break weeks. We have a rolling intake so you can begin training as soon as your puppy is ready (and a space is available).
In our class you have the opportunity to train your puppy in a friendly, structured environment whilst making new friends and helping your puppy to develop self-confidence. With a maximum of 6 puppies per class we ensure you get the right support for you and your puppy.
Our sessions are relaxed, fun and informative. Our trainer will show you how to train your dog using modern science based training techniques whilst providing support and advice on general puppy problems during our 'ask the trainer' tea break.
Our puppy class will include
- Social Skills - how to politely interact with other dogs and humans
- Play Skills - understanding puppy play and how/when to intervene
- Body language - understanding doggy language and how they communicate with other dogs and humans
- Training - the foundations of training skills including sit, down, come, walking on the lead.
- Mental Stimulation - the importance of brain games, enrichment and tricks
- Puppy Problems - nipping, chewing, barking, toilet training and how to overcome these in an effective way
- A free goody bag!
Our classes are held outside at our private training field at Moat Farm in Stoke Mandeville.
** WHEN BOOKING PLEASE ENSURE YOU SELECT 7 CONSECUTIVE DATES **
If our class days/times don't suit we offer a variety of other services including 121 puppy training and a Training SOS phone/skype support call
If you have any questions please call Debbie on 07870 631580 or email [email protected]