HOST A COURSE
Do you have a group of stall, colleagues or friends who all need First Aid Training?
If you have a group of people who need to complete a Canine or Pet First Aid courses, it's really easy to host your own training! All you need is a venue (e.g. your home or a village hall) and a few refreshments, and we'll do the rest!
The course is suitable for;
- pet owners
- dog walkers
- home boarders
- kennel staff
- and anyone who works or lives with animals.
The course is facilitated by our Pro Trainings approved instructor with 14years NHS experience and knowledge of working in the dog care industry. Learn lifesaving skills on our hands-on courses designed specifically for those working with animals.
What's in it for me?
As a host of one of our courses you will receive a free Pet First Aid Kit (with a minimum of 6 paying participants) PLUS one free place for the host with a minimum of 9 paying participants.
- Course fees are £50 per person when hosting with a reduced rate for 2 x courses run on the same day in the same location (1 morning and 1 afternoon)
- We require a minimum of 6 students and a maximum of 12 per course (a minimum 14 participants across the two sessions in order to qualify for special rate)
- Courses can be advertised on our website, social media and Pro Trainings website.
- We can handle all the bookings for you, or if you prefer to manage the admin yourself, just send us a participant list14 days before your course
- A non-refundable deposit of £100 is required to secure your booking.
If you have any questions please call Sam on 07971 064851 or email [email protected]
No reviews were found.