HOST A COURSE
Do you have a group of staff, colleagues or friends who all need Canine First Aid Training?
If you have a group of people who need to complete a Canine or Pet First Aid courses, it's really easy to host your own training! All you need is a venue (e.g. your premises, meeting room or a village hall) and a few refreshments, and we'll do the rest!
The course is suitable for;
- pet owners
- dog walkers
- home boarders
- kennel staff
- and anyone who works or lives with animals.
The course is facilitated by our Pro Trainings approved instructor with 14years NHS experience and knowledge of working in the dog care industry. Learn lifesaving skills on our hands-on courses designed specifically for those working with animals.
This course is OFQUAL registered and CPD approved. Course content
What's in it for me?
- We come to you, so you save time and travel expenses.
- Train all your staff or network at the same time.
- All students receive a certificate and student handbook
- As a host you are entitled to an exclusive group booking rate and will receive a free Pet First Aid Kit for your premises.
Do you need Human First Aid?
- Our Canine First Aid course is 4hours (including a short break)
- Course fees are £55 per person when booked individually. With our exclusive group rate this fee can reduce to as little as £34 per person (when filling all places)
- We have a maximum of 12 students per course (to ensure everyone can benefit from our practical sessions)
- More than 12? No problem, we can run 2 courses in one day with one morning and one afternoon session.
- If you don't have enough people to fill the course (12 students), you can open the remaining places to local professionals. Open spaces can be advertised and booked via our website to limit adminstration for you.
- A non-refundable deposit of £100 is required to secure your booking.
We also offer a Canine Professiona
l course which combines our Canine First Aid with a basic 4hour human First Aid course.
How about Canine Body Language?
We do that too. Combine your First Aid course with our popular 4 hour Canine Body Language course, an essential for everyone working with dogs.
If you have any questions please call Sam on 07971 064851 or email [email protected]
No reviews were found.