Is your dog easily distracted? Would you like to improve your general training skills? Would you like to enjoy your walks together?
The Ultimate Dog course is for you!
Your class will focus on general training for success in every day life using modern science based training techniques. A great stand-alone course or follow on to further develop your skills and brush up on lead skills, recall and general training skills. We'll develop ways to improve focus and engagement, reduce pulling on the lead and improve recall. With FUN activities to make your walks more enjoyable and interactive for both you and your dog.
The course is suitable for dogs of all ages and abilities, whether you have an excitable puppy, a boisterous teenager or an adult dog set in their ways. The content will be tailored to ensure you are working at the level appropriate to your dog.
Your course will include;
- Learning why your dog pulls on the lead
- Discovering why your dog doesn't want to come back when they are called
- Equipment - advice and recommendations
- Teaching your dog to want to hang out with you
- Fun games to practise at home
- Making coming back to you worthwhile
- Showing your dog that walking with you is the best choice
- How to prevent jumping up
- Fun games and activities to make your walks more engaging
- Social Manners - how to greet and interact with dogs/humans appropriately
- A 5m long line
Classes are relaxed, informative and fun. A maximum of 6 dogs per class we ensure dogs and owners have space and time to progress.
Please Note, this course is suitable for dogs who are comfortable in the presence of other dogs and able to focus on their owner in a group setting. If your dog is human or dog reactive, overly excitable or easily distracted a series of 121 training would be more suitable. Please contact us prior to booking if you are unsure if this course is suitable for you.
Classes are held outside at our private training venue at Moat Farm in Stoke Mandeville.
If our class days/times don't suit we offer a variety of other services including Courses, Workshops, 121 training and a Training SOS phone/skype support call
If you have any questions please call us on 07737 506587 or email [email protected]