Do you have an older puppy, a new dog who needs training or an older dog who needs a refresher course? Maybe you just want to have some quality time with your dog?
Our Life Skills is the course for you!
The class will focus on general training for success in every day life using modern science based training techniques. The course is mixed ability and will be tailored to ensure you are working at the level appropriate to your dog. Life Skills has 5 levels to progress through meaning you can continue in our Life Skills class for as many weeks as you wish.
The Life Skills we cover include;
- General Obedience - sit/down with stay, recall, walking nicely on the lead etc
- Manners - leave/drop, not jumping up, settling
- Social Manners - how to greet and interact with dogs appropriately
- Tricks - the foundations of tricks including spin, bow, peek-a-boo
- Play Skills - how to interact and train through play
Our classes are relaxed, informative and fun with an 'ask the trainer' tea break. A maximum of 6 dogs per class we ensure dogs and owners have space and time to progress.
Our classes are held outside at our private training field at Moat Farm in Stoke Mandeville.
If our class days/times don't suit we offer a variety of other services including Short courses, Workshops, 121 training and a Training SOS phone/skype support call
If you have any questions please call Debbie on 07870 631580 or email [email protected]