Is your dog distracted on walks? Do they prefer to play with other dogs and people? Would you like to enjoy your walk together?
Our Ultimate Walks course is for you!
A great stand-alone course or follow on from Lovely Leads or Total Recall. We'll develop ways to reduce pulling on the lead and improve recall. Introduce FUN and discover ways to make your walks more enjoyable for both you and your dog.
The course is suitable for dogs of all ages and abilities, whether you have an excitable puppy, a boisterous teenager or an adult dog set in their ways. The content will be tailored to ensure you are working at the level appropriate to your dog.
Please Note, this course is suitable for dogs who are comfortable in the presence of other dogs, if your dog is human or dog reactive a series of 121 training would be more suitable. Please contact us prior to booking if you are unsure if this course is suitable for you.
Our Ultimate Walks course will include;
- Learning why dog's pull on the lead
- Discovering why dogs don't want to come back when they are called
- Equipment - advice and recommendations
- Teaching your dog to want to hang out with you
- Fun games to practise at home
- Making coming back to you worthwhile
- Showing your dog that walking with you is the best choice
- How to prevent jumping up
- Social Manners - how to greet and interact with dogs/humans appropriately
- A 5m long line and recall toy
The first week is theory only, so please leave your dog at home, they can join us for the remaining 6 weeks which will be practical exercises.
Our classes are relaxed, informative and fun.
In-person classes resume from 29th March 2021
Our classes are held outside at our private training field at Moat Farm in Stoke Mandeville.
If our class days/times don't suit we offer a variety of other services including Courses, Workshops, 121 training and a Training SOS phone/skype support call
If you have any questions please call Debbie on 07870 631580 or email [email protected]