This class is designed for new rescue dogs (16weeks+) who are relatively comfortable in the presence of other dogs. If your rescue dog is younger please look at our Pawsome Puppies class or if they are not comfortable around other dogs our 121 training.
The is a 7 week course, the first week is theory (no dogs) with the remaining 6 weeks as practical sessions.
In our class you have the opportunity to train your dog in a friendly, structured environment designed to help you understand your dog and for your dog to grow in confidence and ability. With a maximum of 6 dogs per class, and 2 trainers, we ensure you get the right support for you.
Our sessions are relaxed, fun and informative. Our trainer will teach you how to train your dog using modern science based training techniques whilst providing support and advice on general training concerns.
Our Rescue class will include
- Body language - understanding doggy language and how they communicate with other dogs and humans
- Confidence building - helping your dog to feel more comfortable in everyday life
- Training - develop training skills including sit, down, come,
- Developing a good foundation for walking on the lead and coming back when called.
- Mental Stimulation - the importance of brain games, enrichment and tricks
- Common Problems - chewing, barking, adolescence phases, settling in and how to overcome these in an effective way
Rescues course is designed as a beginner course.
Our classes are held outside at our private training field at Moat Farm in Stoke Mandeville.
If our class days/times don't suit we offer a variety of other services including 121 puppy training and a Training SOS phone/skype support call
If you have any questions please call Debbie on 07870 631580 or email [email protected]
No reviews were found.