This class is designed for older puppies aged 18 - 28 weeks (at the start of class), if your puppy is younger than 18 weeks please look at our Pawsome Puppies class, or if older than 28weeks our Life Skills class.
Classes run for 6 weeks with occasional break weeks. We have regular intakes so your puppy won't have to wait to long before a class is available.
In our class you have the opportunity to train your puppy in a friendly, structured environment whilst making new friends and helping your puppy to develop self-confidence. With a maximum of 6 puppies per class we ensure you get the right support for you and your puppy.
Our sessions are relaxed, fun and informative. Our trainer will teach you how to train your dog using modern science based training techniques whilst providing support and advice on general puppy problems during our 'ask the trainer' tea break.
Our Puppy Junior class will include
- Social Skills - how to politely interact with other dogs and humans
- Play Skills - understanding puppy play and how/when to intervene
- Body language - understanding doggy language and how they communicate with other dogs and humans
- Training - develop training skills including sit, down, come,
- Developing a good foundation for walking on the lead and coming back when called.
- Mental Stimulation - the importance of brain games, enrichment and tricks
- Puppy Problems - chewing, barking, adolescence phases and how to overcome these in an effective way
- A free goody bag (new clients only)!
Puppy Juniors is designed as a follow on course to Pawsome Puppies. If your puppy has not attended this course, we would recommend booking a 121 session prior to the course commencing to ensure you gain as much as possible from the course. Please contact our trainer to discuss.
Our classes are held outside at our private training field at Moat Farm in Stoke Mandeville.
If our class days/times don't suit we offer a variety of other services including 121 puppy training and a Training SOS phone/skype support call
If you have any questions please call Debbie on 07870 631580 or email [email protected]