Pawsome Pals - Training Club
Do you just want to enjoy some quality time with your dog? Learn new things together? Have fun?
Become a Pawsome Pal.....
Pawsome Pals is our Training Club, perfect if you want to enjoy relaxed, fun, ongoing training with your best 4-legged friend. Everyone is welcome at our mixed-ability training club, however we do recommend completing a Puppy or Life Skills class initially.
As well as working on general life-skills each week, we also have monthly and weekly themes which can include anything you and your dog wish to learn using modern science based training techniques.. Members can work towards the IMDT Partnership Grades, Good Hoopers Awards and Parkour Titles if they wish or just enjoy training.
Either sign up in 6 week blocks or BECOME A MEMBER
to receive extra benefits.
Pawsome Pals may include;
- General Obedience - sit/down with stay, recall, walking nicely on the lead etc
- Social Manners - how to greet and interact with dogs appropriately
- Tricks - including spin, bow, peek-a-boo, roll-over and much more
- Play Skills - how to interact and train through play
- Canine Hoopers - completing a course of hoops, tunnels and barrels
- Canine Parkour - gaining confidence with a variety of obstacles to climb on, in, under etc.
- Scent work - the power of the nose
- FUN-gility - confidence in completing an agility style course for FUN!
Our Training Club is relaxed, friendly and fun with an 'ask the trainer' tea break.
Our classes are held outside at our private training field at Moat Farm in Stoke Mandeville.
If our class days/times don't suit we offer a variety of other services including Short courses, Workshops, 121 training and a Training SOS phone/skype support call
If you have any questions please call Debbie on 07870 631580 or email [email protected]
No reviews were found.