Are you considering welcoming a dog to your family?
When considering the addition of a new puppy or dog to your family we can offer support to help you make the right choices. Giving your dog the best start as a member of your family begins from the moment you decide you’d like to introduce a dog into your home. Potter Paws will be with you every step of the way to advise and assist as you start you and your dog’s journey on the right path through your lives together.
Having a proactive approach to dog-parenting ensures your dog has the best opportunity to become the best family member he can be.
We can help with questions such as
- Would a dog suit me and my family?
- How will a dog affect my life and commitments?
- Can I still work if I have a dog? What care options are there?
- Puppy or adult dog?
- Rescue or Breeder?
- What breed would suit my lifestyle?
- How do I find a good breeder?
- What should I look for when choosing a rescue?
- What hidden costs are there?
- What equipment do I need to buy for my dog?
- What training do we need?
Our Pre- Puppy/Dog Consultation includes;
- A 90minute consultation
- Support and advice via phone/email as required
We also offer a number of other services including ongoing 121 training, classes and a Training SOS phone/skype support call
If you have any questions please call Debbie on 07870 631580 or email [email protected]
No reviews were found.