121 Training & Support
Group Training classes aren't for everyone!
Some dogs have more complex needs that require a more tailored approach to help them be the best version of themselves. Ideal if your dog is uncomfortable around other people/dogs, is easily distracted or you have a couple of areas to improve. Our 121 training and support is tailored to your dog's individual needs.
Good training happens slowly over time, our Training & Support programme ensures you and your dog have time to progress. Whether you want to improve your dog's general confidence, social skills, excitement, improve focus, reduce barking we can help!
Your training programme comprises;
- 1 x 90minute consultation to find out all about your dog and your requirements
- 4 x 121 training sessions (approx 60minutes per session), 1 session per week/fortnight (to be completed within 2 months of first sesion)
- Initial report/training plan
- post session email recap and handout-outs
- phone and email support during the programme
- phone and email support for 3 months after your last session
- access to our harness loan scheme*
*exclusive services available at an extra cost.
* travel outside of our venue is an extra charge
Your training sessions will be held at our training field at Moat Farm, Stoke Mandeville, depending on you and your dog's progress this may change to public locations.
Every dog and their owner are different and therefore may progress and their own individual pace, depending on your training needs we may recommend additional training sessions.
If you have any questions please call Debbie on 07870 631580 or email [email protected]
No reviews were found.